Traveling with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) requires lots of supplies! Stay organized and prepared with the T1D Packing Checklist.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the affiliate disclosure for more details.
T1D Travel Packing Checklist
The Travel Packing Checklist is group by topics and provides a checklist for diabetic supplies, chargers, adhesive, considerations for water activities and other miscellaneous needs while on vacation. The quantity of supplies is not listed due to the number will vary based on your length of stay and type of travel. It is recommended to bring triple the amount of needed supplies.
- Storage Tote Bin – works well for road trips
- Medical Supply Bag
- Makeup bag
- Travel backpack with packing cubes
- Toiletry bag
- Hanging toiletry bag
- Batteries – for glucose/ketone meters (typically button battery) and Eros PDM (AAA)
- Dexcom receiver charging cord
- Portable charger
- Omnipod Dash PDM charging cord
- USB wall chargers
- Smart watch charger
- Overpatches – Free Dexcom overpatch, Lexcam Dexcom, Lexcam OmniPod
- Vet wrap
- Adhesive remover – GooGone or baby oil
Anything missing from the checklist? Do know of a product the makes T1D travel easier? If so, leave a comment below.